Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i shud ADMIT!

well, after read one of this girl blog,
i started to think that
maybe this is the TIME that i should THANK him for everyhting he done for me
or it will then be TOO LATE.

knowing him back when i was in form 4
he's too sweet (biasa laa, zaman bercinta, kentot pon bau wangi)
he cared bout me
he called me
he text me
*apa lg yg guys tak buat bila dah fall in love kan*

well
but then,
bak kata pepatah 'ku harapkan panas hingga ke petang rupanya ujan d tgahari'
*cewahhhh, sasterawan laa aku*
ok ok back to point
bila dah break up, we are cool as a friend
sometime it's better if we maintain like this

tp,
apa yang aku nak HIGHLIGHT kat sini is
HE DID NOT STOP FROM LOVING ME
it just that me the only one yang SELALU PENTINGKAN DIRI SENDIRI
until today
he called me
he text me
like we used do before
it just that
sometimes, the pain that he leave inside me is really pain
until now
i can feel the pain that he leaves

but before it is too late
i just wanna state here that
to HIM
THANKS FOR EVERYTHIG THAT U HAVE DONE TO ME FOR ALL THESE TIME
i have to admit that I LOVE U
but
it is not that easy for me to fall in love with you again

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment