Sunday, November 14, 2010

things that i should DO!

i have list numerous of things that i should do in my life
i got very exited everytime it comes to my life's checklist
this is my life's checklist:
  • A house that have a huge library with thousands of books
  • Find a perfect job
  • Make my parents the most happiest person in earth
  • Pay for my sisters and brother education
  • Tour around the world with the person that i love
  • Do a bungee jumping with my babes
  • A wardrobe that full with dresses, shoes, accessories, handbags and make up
  • Have a dinner with Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad
  • Get married to a perfect guy
  • Go for honeymoon to Venice
  • Have a family and children
  • Do a renovation to mummy’s house 
  • Buy abah his dream car
  • Buy myself an apartment
  • Buy myself a Mini Cooper
  • Buy myself a Volkswagen beetles
  • Have a full collection of The Beetles
  • Watch Manchester United match live at Manchester
  • Complete my studies until I become Dr. Emiritus Zarith Fateha Zulkarnain
  • Go to Mecca with my whole family
  • Get myself an antique Holga *i've already have it ;)
  • Get myself a SLR
  • Have my own jamming studio
  • Do a sky diving
  • Own my very first bookstore!
  • Get a scuba diving license 
i've always dreamed to be like Ariel, the famous Disney Princess character.
where can i swim to every where that i would like to be
do whatever i wanna do
but then i've come to my sense
not everything in this world that we can achieved
i've once been told by someone that 
"ALL OUR DREAM CAN COME TRUE IF WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM"
well, whatever my dreams are, i always believe that as long as i put my mind into it, i can still achieve it
but then, we have to go back to basic
"AJAL MAUT, JODOH PERTEMUAN SEMUA DI TANGAN TUHAN"
this is want i want to do with my life and i've pray for the best 
whatever happen in future
"it is HIM to decide it"
insya Allah HE will help me through all these journey

No comments:

Post a Comment